I think this is it for me and pumpkin. I’ve been on a pumpkin overload lately and it’s catching up with me. Too many pumpkin spice lattes. Too many pumpkin muffins.
Wait, who am I kidding. It’s the most wonderful time of the year! (Pumpkin season, that is.) So bring on the pumpkin!
I’m teaming up with International Collection Oils today to bring you this delicious pumpkin loaf and a fun giveaway. And there will be 6, SIX, winners! So fire up the oven, enter the contest and indulge.
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup International Collection Pumpkin Seed Oil
- 4 Eggs
- ⅔ cup of water
- 1 (15 ounce) can of pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon clove
- 3½ cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease 2 9×5 loaf pans.
- In a large bowl combine the pumpkin seed oil, eggs and sugar. Beat until smooth.
- Mix in the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, clove and cardamom. Mix until well blended.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Slowly combine into the wet ingredients. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly amongst the 2 bread pans. Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour, or until a pick inserted into the center comes out clean.